BBA (NUS) : 2001
LLB (HONs), National University of Singapore : 2006
Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
Called to the Bar : 2007
Walter is a civil and commercial disputes lawyer. He has handled a wide variety of cases including contractual claims, professional negligence, criminal matters and high value matrimonial matters, in the Singapore Courts, mediation and arbitration.
Recent published decisions in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Singapore Law Reports that Walter had conduct of include:
- Omae Capital Management Pte Ltd v Tetsuya Motomura –  SGHCR 8
- Harwindar Singh s/o Geja Singh v Wong Lok Yung Michael and another –  4 SLR 69
- Mitora Pte Ltd v Agritrade International (Pte) Ltd –  3 SLR 1179
- Yip Holdings Pte Ltd v Asia Link Marine Industries Pte Ltd –  1 SLR 131
- Deldar Tony Singh and another v Rajinder Singh and others –  SGHCR 13
- Mitora Pte Ltd v Agritrade International (Pte) Ltd –  SGHC 178
- ATS Specialized Inc. (trading as ATA Wind Energy Services) v LAP Projects (Asia) Pte Ltd –  SGHC 173
Walter also lectures on Workplace Law and Business & Marketing Law at Murdoch University and Commercial Law and Family Law at Kaplan Institute of Higher Education. He is the developer of the Family Law module at Kaplan Institute of Higher Education.