LLB (Hons), National University of Singapore
Called to the Singapore Bar: 2016
T | (65) 6220 9388
E | email@example.com
Ahnushka worked in a boutique law firm as a Litigation Associate where she assisted with a wide array of civil, matrimonial and commercial litigation matters as well as some matters involving arbitration proceedings.
Some notable cases that she has assisted in include:
- Acted for a corporation in the Singapore High Court to obtain a search order against a former employee and business competitor.
- Acted for a business and management consultancy in an arbitration concerning breach of contract in a book publishing deal.
- Acted for a MCST in proceedings in the Singapore High Court against contractors and subcontractors of a condominium project.
- Acted for two siblings in relation to a highly contested probate matter in the Singapore High Court.
- Acted for an individual in the Singapore High Court in proceedings against the Institute of Mental Health for negligence and other related issues.
- Acted for an individual in the Singapore High Court in defamation proceedings made against him by a well known Singapore sports-related organisation.